March 21, 2011

Baby's in Black

the beatles by john launois, 1964.
the beatles by john launois, 1964.
the beatles by john launois, 1964.
the beatles by john launois, 1964.
the beatles by john launois, 1964.
the beatles by john launois, 1964.
the beatles by john launois, 1964.

The Beatles looking dapper in derbies, photographed by John Launois on June 3rd, 1964. I may be getting my facts a little messed up here, but I'm almost certain that this is the photo session where Ringo collapsed with tonsillitis and pharyngitis, causing the rest of The Beatles to get Jimmy Nicol as a temporary drummer during a few of their tour dates.

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun - I haven't seen pictures from the entire shoot, especially all together. This was a fun look at some of my favorite boys!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam me.